This website is provided by T-Quia Logistics LLC.
By accessing the website, you accept the following conditions. You must not access our website if you do not agree to all of the following conditions.
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website or app?
When making a reservation or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or other details to assist you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• Improve our website to serve you better.
• To allow us to better serve you by responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• Quickly process your transactions.
• Request ratings and reviews of services or products.
• Follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
• To send marketing materials and other product information through calls, emails and text messages.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of ads.
• Collect aggregated data about site traffic and site interactions to provide better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. Do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a bit different, please refer to your browser's help menu for the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not work properly. It will not affect the user experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Google's advertising requirements can be summarized in the Google Advertising Principles. They are implemented to provide a positive user experience.
We use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Report
• Interest and demographic data reports
We, along with third party vendors such as Google, use first party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third party identifiers together to collect data about user interactions with ad impressions. and other advertising service features in connection with our website.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites.
T-Quia Logistics LLC may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this notice. You will be bound by any such changes and should therefore visit these pages periodically. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections to this notice. Please check this page periodically to review this and any additional new information.
The circulation in the transport of any object or writing attentive to the security of the State, Morals, Public Health and others determined by International Agreements ratified by the Republic, its Laws and Regulations and likewise that of the following objects is prohibited:
Of metallic money, bank notes or bearer securities, garments and other precious objects, the appropriate ones may only circulate as "Declared Values", with the exception of legally authorized raffle tickets or Public Charity Lotteries.
Objects that by their nature may constitute damage to health or compromise the safety of postal personnel or correspondence.
Narcotics such as opium, morphine, cocaine and the like.
Of live animals, with the exception of bees, leeches, silkworms and others determined by the Regulations of the Law.